- The Walk to Emmaus
- Board Contacts
- Find a Reunion Group
- Community Prayer Requests
- Needs and Service Opportunities
- Upcoming Walks
- Prayer Vigils for Fall Walks 2018
- User Account Page
- Solicitudes en Español
- Forms in English
Need to get to Dooly, but can’t quite remember all of the turns?
Here’s a Google map that will help . . . also see the directions below:
From I-75 North:
Get off at Exit 112, Hwy. 27. Turn Right towards Vienna. Turn right on East Union Street. Drive through lovely Vienna on Union Street. Coming out of town, stay on Hwy. 90 West. Cross the bridge, take the next right on Pleasant Valley Road. Take the first right on Campground Road. You’re there!
From I-75 South:
Get off at Exit 109, Hwy. 215. Turn Left towards Vienna on Hwy. 215/Union Street. Drive through lovely Vienna on Union Street. Coming out of town, stay on Hwy. 90 West. Cross the bridge, take the next right on Pleasant Valley Road. Take the first right on Campground Road. You’re there!
Where to Park:
Come into the campground and park across from the Tabernacle. I you’re sponsoring a pilgrim, get them registered and load all of their belongings into their luxurious hotel accommodations.
Park on the roads leading into the campground. Do not park in the campground or turn headlights on that will shine into the campground. Bring a flashlight for the walk back from the tabernacle after candlelight.
Park in the campground. If you are a sponsor and time permits, collect your pilgrim’s belongings from their cabin and their yellow bag from in front of the conference room.
Upcoming Emmaus Events
- December 5, 2019Albany Cluster No gathering - Christmas break
Latest Heart of Georgia News
- Spring Walks 2019 Kickoff, Jan 5th at Americus FBC 9:00
- Heart of GA Community-Wide Family / 4th Day Gathering Picnic 2018
- Heart of GA Community-Wide Family / 4th Day Gathering / Picnic
- Kick Off for Fall Walks 2018 at Americus First Baptist Church Aug 4th at 9:00
- 2018 Spring Walks Kick Off, Jan 6th @ 9:00am First Baptist Church Americus
See News by Topic: